4 days Negombo-Colombo–Kandy–Nuwara Eliya – Economy
This tour can be customized; you have the freedom to choose where to visit and what to do. The Sri Lanka in 4 days; is for busy personals who seeks a short holiday. This tour explores this beautiful island while you enjoy its beauty; heritage, mountainous highlands, tea estates, waterways and city life.
Day 1 Pick at Airport – Colombo or Negombo
Meet & greet at the pickup point and transfer to Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka‘s bustling commercial hub, is located on the country’s west coast is by far the country’s biggest city, as well as the most developed city. Negombo is located approximately 37 km north of the commercial capital of Colombo in Sri Lanka. The wide sandy beaches and the safe sea are the main attractions of Negombo and it is perfectly located within 7 km from the Bandaranaike International Airport in Katunayake, Sri Lanka.
Overnight: Camelot Beach
Day 2 Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya often referred to as “Little England‟, with English country village feel to it.Take short treks to the waterfalls and valleys around the countryside. Nuwara Eliya and surroundings filled with scenic mountains and breathtaking landscapes.
Overnight: Misty Hills / Tea Bush/ Galaxy Hotel
Day 3 Kandy
Kandy is the last capital of the Kings before British took control of the entire country in 1815. The sacred city is a UNESCO Heritage Site, home to the sacred tooth relic “Sri Dalada Maligawa” temple. Peradeniya Botanical Garden; originally a pleasure garden for the Kings now a paradise for nature lovers with flower beds, lawns, pavilions, and conservatories
Overnight: Hilltop/ Devon Hotel/ Moon Hills
Day 4 – Departure
Free at your own at the hotel or shopping time. According to your departure time you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
Overnight: Concord/Grand Oriental/Saphire
- Hotel selection is subject to availability and booked at the discretion of Agfort
Holidays. Additional charges may apply for specific hotel booking requests.
- Minimum 02 adults to travel.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice and not included any compulsory
- Dinner or any surcharge for high, peak and festival seasons.
- Christmas and New Year (24 Dec – 10 Jan) surcharge are not included in this package rate.
- The room availability, natural causes, delays in services, non availability of services, government regulations may affect the schedule itinerary. In the event of any unfortunate situation which is not in our control, we will take every effort to provide an alternative solution at the quoted prices but you may incur additional fee/ charges in some situations.
- The above rates are NET and not included any bank transfer surcharges.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Private car for entire tour with English/ Arabic speaking chauffeur guide
- Colombo city tour
- Kandy city tour | Kandy temple & cultural show
- Spice garden | Tea estate & factory
- Fuel & surcharges
- Two way airport transfers