In accordance with the publishing priorities of VisitSriLanka.com Editorial, this position is responsible for development of full range of website content.
The primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document (blog posts, one-pagers, infographics, etc)
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Research pertinent ideas, facts and stats to be included and promote our business model
- Provide value to the provider in every piece of writing with outside resources and links
- Format writings to be visually appealing (short paragraphs, bulleted lists, visuals, etc)
- Content should be clearly expressed and fact-filled
- Use an engaging and active tone. Must be a healthy combination of friendly, conversational and professional
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
Desired Skills & Experience
- A background in Communication, Writing, Sales, Marketing, and/or Business Development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Healthy mix of creativity and professionalism in your writing
- Enthusiasm, confidence, creativity, and a desire to learn the trade
- Communication, Writing, Sales or Marketing experience is preferred but not required
How To Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Visit Sri Lanka – The Magazine, is a source for travel planning to visitors across the globe. Contributed by local and international travel writers, to bring you a great read and wealth of information on Sri Lanka.
The site is managed by NEtechnics (S) Pte Ltd.
- Address Singapore