UI/ UX DESIGNER
Green Media Partners is seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer to head up online creativity for one of our branding and web development team. The UX/UI Designer will work alongside other IOS Developer, Software Engineers and a CEO to define and implement our clients brands in a variety of IOS Apps. From mobile apps to web, and social media platforms and applications, you’ll get to influence and create it all. We’re looking for someone who is not only dedicated to extraordinary communication, usability, and design, but also to personal growth and development.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Portfolio demonstrating a rock-solid understanding of UX/UI best practices.
- Solid portfolio of prior work.
- Must have 5 years interacting experience in either agency or product related environments designing consumer facing mobile experience.
- Demonstrated past expertise in building a successful and engaging IOS application.
- Experience developing and launching mobile applications for the most current IOS.
- Experience using lean/ agile product development models.
- Previous experience in Content heavy sites and apps is helpful but not required.
- Prototyping experience in one or more tools such as Axure, Prot.io, Flinto, or Invision.
- Previous engagement with workshops – facilitation and planning.
- Strong proficiency in developing wireframes, site maps, user journeys.
- Strong experience in design specifications tools such as Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Sketch, or InDesign.
- Fluent Presentation skills in explaining detail interactions, Scenarios and Story boards.
- Design and help develop web frontend for enterprise services.
- Create phototypes, flow diagrams, Wireframes, and mockups with Balsamiq/Adobe CS.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, and Developers to design user experiences that balance the users needs with mission/ business goals and technological capabilities.
- Design the interactive behavior, assistive capabilities and professional appearance of the client system.
- Coordinate with graphic designers to establish requirements and integrate the resulting efforts into the user interface.
What you will be Doing
- Help define design value by identifying user needs, actions, behaviors and emotions through reseach.
- Deliver end-to-end client solutions, balancing business goals and user needs.
- Be a facilitator of client interaction by assisting in workshop development, user research, user testing and consensus building among teams.
- Effectively communicate ideas, opportunities and detail interactions to clients and team members.
- Conduct co-creation with clients that include building scenarios, personas, Storyboards and user journeys.
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible products and services that provide clear, usable and desirable outcomes for users.
- Apply best practices in design approaches and methods toward delivering best in class experience.
- Provide information architecture diagrams, detail wireframes, system diagrams, and key flows that explain the full experience detail of users.
- Be an evangelizer of design process during engagements with clients.
- Work in collaboration with key project team members, including tech leads, Strategy, PM, and creative leads.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure design delivery meets high quality standards.
- Effectively act on client feedback, user testing results and learnings to iterate products to more mature states that deliver better value for clients.
- Be a champion of design standards and best practice.
- Push the boundaries of expected outcomes toward new ways of seeing and addressing problems.
What you Need for this Position
- B.A or B.S or equivalent work experience.
- Familiar with design sprints and preferably have used them to prototype possible solutions.
- Self-starter and team player, with strong technical and personal leadership skills.
- Impressive creative portfolio focused on digital media.
- Passion for intuitive design and an uncompromising attention for details.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects across different domains simultaneously.
- React well and quickly to frequent project demands and requirement changes, be flexible to juggle among multiple projects across different domains simultaneously.
- Strong written and communication skills and enjoy working in a start-up environment.
- Demonstrates mastery of interaction design and prototyping processes.
- Demonstrates mastery of identity and brand development.
- Highly proficient in HTML and CSS.
- Hands on skills in the full range of Adobe CC Products.
- 5+ years of proven track record working in a UI/UX design – focused role.
- 5 + years professional experience in software interaction design and implementation.
- More than 5 years of experience and knowledge of IOS design experience.
- Understanding of Guidelines.
- Experience collaborating with small teams in fast-paced, startup environments.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Extensive experience in building and fostering stakeholder consensus throughout the design process.
- Advanced understanding of information architecture and software interaction design principals.
- Strong technical understanding of multi-media development environments, such as IOS, Android, and browser based technologies.
- Highly proficient in communicating ideas using whatever tool necessary.
- Advanced understanding of user experience research methodology and principals.
- Mobile UI and responsive web design and development.
- Ability to translate abstracts into comprehensive visualization.
Top reasons to work with US
- You come first.
- Beautiful and truly collaborative office environment.
- Challenging projects.
- Tremendous growth.
- Great benefits.
What’s in it for you
- Great Compensation.
- Paid vacations.
- Bonus potential.
- Project completion perks. (Employee awards, gifts & Prizes)
- Monthly company – sponsored events.
- Casual Dress Code.
- Relaxed environment.
So, if you are a : UX/UI Designer with experience, Please apply today!
All the resumes must be in PDF format + must have UX Design portfolio.
The selected individuals will be going through 3 phases of the interview to be considered for this position.
Position Type : Permeant.
Min. Industry Experience : 5+ years Industry Experience.
Keywords : Senior UX Designer, Creative Design – UI UX Designer, Product Designer, Mobile UI/UX Designer, IOS UX Designer, UI/UX Designer, Visual/ UX Designer.
Contract Base office : 0114 546196 / 077 6397193
Green Media Partners (Pvt) Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
web : www.greenmediapartners.lk