We are Australia’s largest eCommerce agency made up of 140 strategic, Creative and technical specialists who work in unison to deliver eCommerce solutions built on Magento of the highest quality. Every team member is laser-focused on digital commerce and the technology ecosystem that supports it. We design, build & Support large volume, highly scalable and engaging eCommerce solutions. Vacancies currently exist in one of our sister divisions, Targeted Media solutions for the above post.
QA Automation Engineer / Lead
The Selected Candidate would work within a team of automation specialist in automating test cases for high end Australian customers based on the Magento 2 platform. The Candidate will be required to think out of the box in devising automated solutions that will enable Netstarter to reduce the amount of manual testing required on projects so that the company will be able to deliver faster and better to our customers.
- To ensure high qulity and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the quality requirements.
Core Skills / Experience
- Good working knowledge of PHP and PHPUnit.
- Through knowledge on Selenium.
- Through knowledge in TestNG Framework.
- 02+ years of working experience in writing automation test scripts using selenium and TestNG.
- Knowledge of data driven automated testing.
- Knowledge on strategies on how to best select test cases to be automated so as to maximize ROI.
Preferred skills / Experience
- Knowledge of behavior driven testing using Jasmine.
- Experience in testing Magneto based eCommerce sites.
- Experience in leading test automation teams is preferred.
Selected candidates can expect an excellent remuneration package. Netstarter also provides a friendly and unique working environment and the potential for career progression.
Please submit your CV to [email protected] and quote “QA Automation Engineer” in the subject line.
We are Australia’s largest eCommerce agency with 15 offices across Australia, New Zealand and Sri Lanka. Our team is made up of 140 strategic, creative and technical specialists who work in unison to deliver eCommerce solutions of the highest quality. Every team member is laser-focused on digital commerce and the technology ecosystem that supports it. We design, build & support large volume, highly scalable and engaging eCommerce solutions.