Netechnics (S) Pte Ltd (a Singapore based company) is looking for anyone in Sri Lanka, that fits the below mentioned criteria.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies, practices, and initiatives to support organisations plans and objectives.
- Conceptualise and execute branding/marketing strategies, campaigns and programmes to enhance the corporate image.
- Engage and manage a good relationship with clients.
- Manage and develop engaging contents for the corporate website, digital signage and social media platforms.
- Develop marketing collaterals to support company events, products, recruitment activities and business functions.
- Assist to create brochures, newsletters, media releases, speeches, videos, and reports related to marketing communications materials.
- Assist in media enquiries and crisis communication duties when necessary.
- Coordinate corporate visits and both internal and external events.
- Manage the corporate photo and video library.
- Mostly work from home.
- Great experience for those currently studying in the field of marketing or pursuing career in marketing and social media management.
- Paid holidays
- Participate in related events and activities in Singapore.
- Currently residing in Sri Lanka.
- Demonstrates an effective communication style, particularly whilst conversing by telephone and E-mail.
- Very fluent command of the English language.
- Currently pursuing studies or has completed a Diploma and above with at least 2 years of working experience in communications and marketing or related field.
- Experience and interest in video production and photography preferred.
- Self-motivated individual as well as a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work with different stakeholders.
- Meticulous with a sense of urgency and responsibility.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
How To Apply
Applications need to be submitted via this site, using below links.