Human Resources Manager
Basic qualification & Skills
- A Degree (Preferably in HR field ) or equivalent professional qualification in HR.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills.
- Sound knowledge in labor laws and related issued.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Multi-tasking capability.
- Age below 40 years.
Responsibilities include :
- Handling recruitment and selection, Training and development performance evaluation disciplinary management, grievances, Employee relation and etc.
- Contribute towards the development of HR Systems and processed relating HR Function.
- Identify, design, develop and implement of HR Programs, policies, procedures and systems.
- To maintain an effective employee relationship and morale amongst staff across the units through effective feedback, recognition, appraises development.
- Ensure effective implementation of the disciplinary and grievances procedures for all employee group and etc.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role and only if you have the above mentioned qualifications please send in your CV to email@example.com and along with salary Expectation within 2 weeks of this advertisement
Emails subject Should be “HR MANAGER”
Applications will be treated confidentially and only the short listed applicants will be contacted.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 034 – 4280982 Fax: 034-4280981 Contact No : 071-3128103