Vacancies at a Newly Reopened Hotel in the Tourist Resort Area of Negombo
- Kitchen – Cooks
All round experience in western and eastern menus and creativity.
- Kitchen Helper
Experienced working in a hotel.
- Maintenance – Technician
Experience in a star class hotel in servicing A/C and other electrical equipment and pluming. Overall up keep of the technical aspects of the hotel.
- Trainees – School Leavers
Trainee Receptionists, Trainee Steward / Stewardess – Fluent in English / Trainee Kitchen Helpers / Cleaners, Trainee Bell boys
The right candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package based on their qualification and experience.
Walk in interview will be held on Wednesday 2nd, Thursday 3rd, Friday 4th March from 9am to 1pm at Head office
Airwing Hotels (Pvt) Ltd, No 68, Colombo Road, Negombo.
more info call 0312236620 / 0312238116
Hotel Royal Castle Negombo is a new hotel that offers warm hospitality in a modern setting. Guests will appreciate the great facilities on offer such as the free WiFi, the swimming pool, the travel desk, business centre, doctor on call and the spa. The Hotel Royal Castle has three types of rooms King Suite, Royal Suite and Royal rooms. Depending upon the room type amenities include LCD television, tea maker, WiFi access point and king size beds. This Negombo hotel has a restaurant offering a wide variety of cuisine and a bar where refreshing drinks can be enjoyed.
Announces opportunities For Doha Marriott Projects
- Waiter – 10 Qty – Salary (QR) 1150 (Rs. 43700)
Guest service Agent – 05 Qty Salary (QR) 1500 (Rs. 57,000)
- Beauty Therapist – 05 Qty Salary (QR) 3000 (Rs. 144,000)
- A/C Mechanic – 05 Qty 1300 Salary (QR) 1300 (Rs. 49,400)
- Loss Prevention Officer/ CCTV – 05Qty – Salary (QR) 1100 – 1500 (Rs. 41,800 – 57,000)
- Purchasing Clerk – 01 Qty – Salary (QR) 1500 (Rs. 57,000)
Terms and Conditions :
- Accommodation will be provided by the employer.
- Medical facilities will be provided by the employer.
- Free food will be provided by employer.
- Working hours shall be 08 hours per day.
- One day per week is given off day for all vacancies.
- The period in cntract will be 2 years, renewable with probation of 06 months.
- Free Tickets (On ward & Return) will be provided free of charge by employer.
- Full cost of employees’s resident permit shall be borne by the employer.
- Other terms & Conditions as per labour law in Qatar.
CV Collection only. No fees will be charged for CV
Please forward your CV : [email protected]
Deadline 30th January 2016
Information Desk :
Mr. Siva : 072 74711 811
Mr. Irfan : 0727 706 780